Malarkey Roofing Products
Malarkey started in Oregon in 1956. Their goal is simple – build the shingles we want on our own homes – made better to last longer, and more sustainable. Malarkey Roofing Products is the only remaining Shingle Manufacturer never to be sued in a class action.
Residential Shingles &
Shingle Accessories Stocked
Manufactured in South Gate, CA since 2003
Highlander Nex (#241) – 4 – Title 24 Colors – Ivory Mist, Golden Amber, Sienna Blend & Silverwood
5 Standard Colors – Midnight Black, Storm Grey, Natural Wood, Antique Brown & Weathered Wood 3 Bundles per SQ. 16 SQS per Pallet – 66 Shingles per SQ. – 22 Shingles per Bundle
Ecoasis Nex (#282) – 6 – Title 24 Colors – All 6 meet LA County of 20 SRI Burlwood (~ Antique Brown) Willow Wood (~ Weathered Wood) Sandy Shale and Cedar Cask (2 Unique Colors) Moonlit Black (~ Midnight Black) Riverstone Grey (~ Storm Grey) 3 Bundles per SQ. 16 SQS per Pallet.
Malarkey Shingle Advantages –
- Better Asphalt – Polymer modified Asphalt ensures a longer lasting shingle through better granule adhesion.
- Each 30 SQS of Shingles repurposes 350 Plastic bottles and 5 Rubber Tires. Green Circle Certified – Cal Recycle
- Standard Shingles are made with Oxidized Asphalt (Glue) Nex PMA asphalt is (Super Glue).
- The manufacture of Oxidized Asphalt emits tremendous amounts of greenhouse gas – Carbon Dioxide.
- The manufacture of Polymer Modified Asphalt is much cleaner and reduces CO’s emissions significantly.
- The Zone – The 1.25” Shingle Nail Zone is the largest in the industry and ensures correct installation versus a line
- Full Square – Malarkey gives you the full 64 Shingles per roofing Square. 22 Shingles per Bundle – 66 per SQ.
- Malarkey’s Laminated Shingles are adhered with SEBS Asphalt – (Super Duper Glue) Prevents delamination.
- Two rows of this sealant in the double thickness Zone area offers a double rain seal against wind driven rain
- The back side of the shingle has this Super Duper Glue in the seal down area for excellent wind resistance.
- The seal down is placed specifically to have waterways. For any moisture to escape.
- Smog Reducing Granules from 3M – One roof area equivalent of planting 2.5 Trees.
Starter Smart Start™ (#210 ) – Full-width starter shingle separates at perforation to provide two, full-size starter shingles with seal-down · Bundle: 18 full-size (36 pieces) Linear Ft./Bundle: 114′ 9″ – 21 Bundles per Pallet: Code requires Starter Shingles to be 2” Wider than the height of the double thickness area of a laminated roof shingle.
EZ Ridge (#222) – 8” Folded Ridge – All colors. 20’ per box: 42 boxes per pallet Ridge is BLENDED to match Shingle Blends. It is also available in 10” EZ Ridge XT – #224
Underlayment Options – Upgrades from Felt
UDL – 2 SQ Roll – 80 lbs per Roll. SBS Modified Roll that seals around nails. Under Tile – 1 Layer comes with a 10 Year Leakproof Warranty – 2 Layers comes with 20 Year Leakproof Warranty.
Arctic Seal (#401) – Self adhering 2 SQ Roll – 55 mils thick – 25 rolls per pallet – This Product is an Ice and Water Protection Roll.
Secure Start® HT (#406) – Self-adhering 2 SQ Roll, high temperature underlayment suitable for use as a waterproof underlayment in steep slope roofing applications with metal roofing, asphalt shingles, wood shakes/shingles.
Secure Start Synthetic #1031 – 5 Ply Combination. 2 Layers of waterproofing. 10 SQ Rolls – 36 Rolls on a pallet
Secure Start Synthetic #1030 – Smooth Grade Version of Above Product
Secure Start Permeable #1035 – 5 SQ roll – Breathable Underlayment
Warranties are available online : https://malarkeyroofing.com/warranty-center
Lifetime shingle warranty and registration : https://www.malarkeyroofing.com/shingle-warranty-registration.html
Up to 30 year leakproof tile Underlayment warranty available online :
Malarkey Customer Service: Tel: 1-800-545-0182; Email: email@example.com