Malarkey Roofing Products
Malarkey Roofing Products is a family owned company that manufactures roofing products since 1956. The Company has a history of innovation and has received awards from several industry associations including the Western States. The family’s 4th generation is now working at the company. Malarkey Roofing Products is the only remaining Shingle Manufacturer never to be sued in a class action.
Residential Shingles & Shingle Accessories
Manufactured in South Gate, CA since 2003
4 – Highlander NEX (#241) – Title 24 Colors – Ivory Mist, Golden Amber, Sienna Blend & Silverwood
5 – Standard Colors – Midnight Black, Storm Grey, Natural Wood, Antique Brown & Weathered Wood
6 – Ecoasis NEX (#282) – Title 24 Colors Burlwood, Willow Wood, Sandy Shale, Cedar Cask, Moonlit Black & Riverstone Grey
MALARKEY SHINGLE ADVANTAGES
- Better Asphalt – Polymer Modified Asphalt ensures a longer lasting shingle through better granule adhesion.
- Each 30 SQS of Shingles diverts the equivalent of 5 rubber tires and 2000 plastic bottles from the landfill.
- Smog Reducing Granules from 3M – One Malarkey roof is equivalent of planting 2.5 trees
- All 3 of Malarkey shingle plants are Green Circle Certified
- The manufacturing of oxidized asphalt emits tremendous amounts of greenhouse gas – carbon dioxide.
- Malarkey is currently the only manufacture that only uses PMA for ALL its shingles. The manufacturing of Polymer Modified Asphalt is much cleaner and reduces CO’s emissions significantly.
- The Zone – The 1.25 in. shingle nail Zone is the largest in the industry and ensures correct installation versus a nail line. Average roof has 8,000 nails installed. Improper Nailing is a huge issue and a way to void a warranty.
- Full Square – Malarkey gives you the full Square of shingles – 66 Shingles – covers 100 sq. Ft.
- Malarkey’s laminated shingles are adhered with SEBS Asphalt – (Super Duper Glue) which prevents de-lamination of the two pieces of the shingle.
- Two rows of this sealant in the double thickness Zone area offers a double rain seal against wind driven rain
Starter #210 Smart Start™ · Full-width starter shingle separates at perforation to provide two, full-size starter shingles with seal-down. Bundle: 18 full-size (36 pieces) Linear Ft./Bundle: 114′ 9″ – Code requires Starter Shingles to be 2” wider than the height of the double thickness area of a laminated roof shingle.
EZ Ridge (#222) – 8” folded ridge – All colors. 20 per box: Ridge is BLENDED to match shingles. It is also available in 10” EZ Ridge XT (#224)
Arctic Seal (#401) – Self adhering 2 SQ Roll – 55 mils thick – This Product is an Ice and Water Protection Roll.
UNDERLAYMENT OPTIONS –(Upgrades from Felt)
UDL – 2 SQ roll – 80 lbs. per roll. SBS Modified Roll that seals around nails. Under Tile – 1 Layer comes with a 10 Year Leakproof Warranty – 2 Layers comes with 20 Year Leakproof Warranty.
Secure Start® HT (#406) – Self-adhering 2 SQ Roll, high temperature underlayment suitable for use as a waterproof underlayment in steep slope roofing applications with metal roofing, asphalt shingles, wood shakes/shingles.
Secure Start Synthetic (#1031) – 5 Ply Combination. 2 layers of waterproofing. 10 SQ rolls – 36 rolls on a pallet
Secure Start Synthetic (#1030) – Smooth grade version of above product
Secure Start Permeable (#1035) – 5 SQ roll – Breathable underlayment
Warranties are available online : https://malarkeyroofing.com/warranty-center
Lifetime shingle warranty and registration : https://www.malarkeyroofing.com/shingle-warranty-registration.html
Up to 30 year leakproof tile Underlayment warranty available online :